- 1½ cups dry brown rice
- 2 medium carrots diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 red onion diced
- 1½ cups frozen peas
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp oil of canola oil
- 3 Tbsps light soy sauce
- Make the rice ahead of time and let it cool in the fridge for a couple hours/overnight.
- In a large wok or pan over med-high heat, add 1 tsp canola oil. Let heat for about a minute until hot.
- Carefully add onion, carrots, and bell pepper. Stirring often, sauté for about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add peas and corn. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add rice and 3 Tbsp. light soy sauce. Stirring occasionally, cook for about 5 minutes.
Serving: 1c | Calories: 230kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 2.5g | Sodium: 230mg | Potassium: 550mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 6g | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1mg