- Non-stick cooking spray
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups of vegetables of your choice; chopped
- ¼ cup cheese
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and set to low heat.
- Add the chopped vegetables. Cook until desired texture.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl until they start to foam.
- Pour the beaten eggs into skillet.
- Add a pinch of salt, pepper, and cheese.
- Stir until eggs are fully cooked and firm.
Serving: 1c | Calories: 210kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 385mg | Sodium: 470mg | Potassium: 320mg | Calcium: 187mg | Iron: 3mg