- 2 medium heads of cauliflower
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion diced
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 4 stalks of celery sliced thinly
- 3 cups of mushrooms sliced
- ½ cup of walnuts roughly chopped
- 2½ tsps dried sage
- 1 Tbsp poultry seasoning
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Pulse cauliflower in a food processor until “rice” consistency is reached.
- Add olive oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onions, garlic and celery and sauté for 5 mins.
- Add in cauliflower and cook for about 10 minutes, or until fully cooked.
- Add mushrooms and continue for another 5 minutes.
- Top with walnuts, spices and vinegar and cook for 1 minute.
- Serve warm or store in refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Calories: 160kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 190mg | Potassium: 496mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Calcium: 71mg | Iron: 2mg