2019 Harvest Marathon Relay
November 3, 2019
Rice University Wendel D. Ley Track & Holloway Field | 6100 Main St
The Harvest Marathon Relay is a timed relay on an Olympic sized track for a total distance of 26.2 miles.
- Teams as small as 2 and as large as 25 can participate
- There are no limits on how many laps or series of laps each team member can run
- A designated area is available for teams to set up tents
- Food, water and music will be available for participants
- Tech shirts available for participants registering before the deadline
- Large Group Team –$1000 group registration includes 25 race registrations
- Small Group Team –$500 group registration includes 10 race registrations
- Individual Registration Team –$65 race registration up to 25 participants
- Competitive Team – $500 group registration includes 10 race registrations or $65 individual race registrations up to 10 participants
- Register today to join the Harvest Marathon Relay!
Questions? Email email@example.com
100% of the proceeds from this event will be donated to the Houston Food Bank Run for Food Team