- 2 tsp olive oil
- 12-14 oz package firm tofu*
- 1 ½ cups corn
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- Romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 avocados sliced
- Cilantro; chopped is optional
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add tofu and break it up into very small pieces while stirring.
- Cook for several minutes until some of the liquid cooks off and the tofu becomes golden in color.
- Add corn, chili powder and soy sauce, cooking until liquid absorbed.
- Spoon mixture onto lettuce leaves, top with avocado slices and enjoy.
- *tofu is available at most grocery stores in the refrigerated section near the produce