- 1/2 head of cauliflower
- 1/2 bunch of fresh Basil 5-6 leaves
- 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese, red. Fat
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried basil
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 small can tomato sauce, low-sodium
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Pulse cauliflower in blender until it is in fine pieces– microwave for four minutes– then drain the rest of the moisture out with a paper towel– let cool for about 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix cauliflower, dried oregano & basil, garlic powder, parmesan and mozzarella cheese and egg. Mix until everything is blended together.
- Use your hands to make the mixture into a ball and then roll it out on the pizza pan/cookie sheet.
- Cook the cauliflower crust for 15 minutes or until browned.
- Add the sauce, mozzarella, and basil topping and cook again for about 10 minutes until desired crispiness.
Calories: 80kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 230mg | Potassium: 188mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Calcium: 169mg | Iron: 1mg