f.r.e.s.h. Young Professionals
Socially conscious young professionals who are motivated to take action and bring awareness to the issue of hunger.
f.r.e.s.h. is an action-oriented service organization consisting of socially conscious young professionals who are motivated to take action and bring awareness to the issue of hunger through fundraising, advocacy, social and volunteer efforts.
feed • service activities at the Houston Food Bank
respond • actively engage with peers to increase awareness of the Food Bank
educate • exclusive educational sessions
socialize • annual signature fundraiser and social mixers at various locations around…
If you are a young professional interested in joining our fight against hunger, join our dedicated group of young leaders and become a member today!
Membership benefits include:
- Meet like-minded socially conscious individuals
- Give back and get involved in the Houston community
- Receive discounts to ticketed Houston Food Bank fundraisers
- Attend members only professional networking mixers
- Build your résumé with volunteerism
- f.r.e.s.h. T-Shirt
Want to take your f.r.e.s.h. membership to the next level?
Become a f.r.e.s.h. Premier member! In addition to your f.r.e.s.h. membership benefits, you will receive the following:
- Name Listing in f.r.e.s.h. newsletter & website
- Two (2) free tickets to all f.r.e.s.h. ticketed events
- Recognition at all f.r.e.s.h. events
To become a f.r.e.s.h. Premier member submit a $25 monthly donation or one-time gift of $300.
f.r.e.s.h. Premier Members
The f.r.e.s.h. Committees assists the f.r.e.s.h. Board with planning, implementation, and execution of f.r.e.s.h. events and programs through the targeted areas of fundraising and membership.