Need help registering online?
Here are instructions to register online for a volunteer shift.
- Go to houstonfoodbank.civicore.com to see a complete list of volunteer shifts; you will see some important registration information at the top of the screen
- To register, click on the appropriate button at the top of the screen to either log in if you have already created a profile or to create one if you are registering in this system for the first time
- Click the "Volunteer Opportunities Calendar" link located in the green bar on the top left next to "My Account"
- Click on the shift of interest; if the date on the calendar is blank, please select another volunteer shift since we are either closed on that day or we have registered the maximum number of volunteers
- At the bottom of the pop-up window, click on "Individual Registration" or if your group is smaller than 30 individuals click on "Group Registration"
- Complete the form and click "Submit"
- Our system will send you a registration confirmation e-mail with information about the shift and/or how the rest of your group members can register
- Done! Thank you for donating your time.
- After you have created a profile, login to your profile to register for other shifts in the future.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail from the Houston Food Bank shortly after you register for a shift.
- For a fast check-in: locate your QR code by either printing out or having your shift confirmation e-mail ready. Your individual QR code will be located at the bottom of your confirmation e-mail and will look similar to the image below: