A professional facilitator leads each Feed ‘n Lead session, and each group leaves with a unique sense of teamwork which carries into the workplace. To provide you with the most professional experience, the fee structure is based on number of participants.
Up to 30 participants $2,000
31 to 50 participants $3,500
51 to 75 participants $5,000
76 to 100 participants $6,500
101 to 150 participants $8,000
What is included?
- Use of Houston Food Bank state-of-the-art Conference Center space, a professional facilitator leading the sessions and materials
- Materials include t-shirts, pens and notepads
- Photographs will be taken and the Food Bank will provide a CD of the photos one to two weeks following the session
- Refreshments and light snacks during breaks
- If your group would like to include a meal in your session, the Food Bank can provide a list of preferred vendors and handle logistics once the food arrives, but meal cost is not included in the cost of a session
- Customization to have the biggest impact on your group
- Options include check presentations, ice breakers, meetings with Houston Food Bank staff members, and more
If you would like more information on Feed ‘n Lead, please contact Tony Holmes at 832-369-9235.