f.r.e.s.h. Young Professionals
Houston Food Bank f.r.e.s.h. young professionals is an action-oriented service organization consisting of socially conscious young professionals who are motivated to take action and bring awareness to the issue of hunger through fundraising, advocacy, social and volunteer efforts.
Leveraging the Houston Food Bank’s partnerships, f.r.e.s.h. young professionals will have access to unique opportunities throughout the year.
Membership benefits include:
- Meet like-minded socially conscious individuals
- Give back and get involved in the Houston community
- Receive discounts to ticketed Houston Food Bank fundraisers
- Volunteer at Houston Food Bank Helpie Hours
- Attend members only professional networking mixers (4+ per year)
- Build your résumé with volunteerism
Upcoming f.r.e.s.h. events
Tax Associate - Global Services, PricewaterhouseCoopers
Special Projects Manager, Schlumberger
Fundraising Committee Chair
Research Analyst, Wood Mackenzie
Membership Committee Chair
Regional Public Relations Manager, Gensler
Programming Committee Chair
Development Manager, National Multiple Sclerosis Society
Associate, Kirkland & Ellis LLP
Operations Project Manager, Girl Scouts of San Jacinto Council
Income Tax Accounting Manager, HP
Attorney, Arnold & Itkin LLP
Associate, Beck Redden LLP
Vice President-Corporate Relationship Manager, BBVA Compass
Thank you to our annual sponsors:
Interested in learning more?
Contact f.r.e.s.h. at 832-369-9312.